Are You a Perfect Square?
Does your RISING 1st to 5th grade child (grade in FALL 2017) exhibit some or all of the following characteristics?
- Asks thoughtful and complex questions
- Solves problems or organizes information in unique ways
- Demonstrates abstract thought processes; thrives on complexity
- Is a fast learner
- Shows willingness to persist on challenging tasks
- Sees many solutions to a problem
- Uses previously learned data in new contexts
- Is well able to order things in logical sequence
- Works independently and uses initiative
- Has a sustained attention span